Article 1 (Definition)
In this policy, personal information refers to personal information as defined by Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Personal Information Protection Law, namely, information relating to a living individual, which can be used to identify a specific individual through the inclusion of a name, email address, date of birth, and other descriptions (this includes information that can be easily compared with other information, and thereby identify a specific individual).
Article 2 (Collection of Personal Information)
We will collect personal information only to the extent necessary for the purpose of use and only by appropriate and fair means, such as collecting directly from the person himself/herself.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
(1) To provide this service and to provide information about our company's services
(2) For contacting users, billing usage fees, and providing information on services
(3) To help improve the Service and develop new services
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties)
The Company will not provide personal data to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, except in the following cases:
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the users consent
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain the users consent
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the user, the said affairs When there is a risk of impeding performance
Article 5 (Appropriate Management of Personal Information)
In addition to strictly storing and managing collected personal information, we will take necessary and appropriate security control measures and corrective measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. will be taught.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Retained Personal Data)
When the user requests disclosure of retained personal data that can identify the user, we will disclose it to the user without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of retained personal data.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
(3) Other cases that violate laws and ordinances
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Retained Personal Data)
1. If the retained personal data that can identify the user is incorrect information, the user can request the Company to correct or delete the retained personal data in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
2.In the event that the Company receives a request from the User as set forth in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, the Company will, without delay, correct or delete the retained personal data and notify the User of this. .
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Retained Personal Data, etc.)
We will not use the retained personal data that can identify the user from the user because it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was acquired by illegal means. If suspension or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") is requested, the necessary investigation will be conducted without delay, and based on the results, suspension of use, etc. of the retained personal data will be carried out, and use to that effect. notify the person. However, in cases where suspension of use, etc. of retained personal data requires a large amount of money or other cases in which it is difficult to suspend use, etc., necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of users. If so, take this alternative.
Article 10 (Continuous Improvement)
We will regularly check and audit the operational status of the handling of personal information, and strive to make continuous improvements based on these results.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user.
Article 12 (Contact point for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the contact below.
Address: 105-0001 Minato-ku Tonanomon 4-3-1 Trust Tower 27F Tokyo Japan
Company name: JUKA JAPAN Co., Ltd.
Department in charge: Administration Department
Email address: email@example.com